Purchase Gift Cards
The Perfect Way to Share What’s Fresh and Tasty at the Hall Family of Restaurants With Your Favorite People
Hall Management Group Gift Cards work like cash, are valid in all of our restaurants, and never expire!
Choose a gift card to be mailed to you or to a friend through the US Postal Service. Select your dollar value and quantity at the top right of this screen (desktop site) or at the bottom of this page (mobile site).
Email a gift card to yourself or a friend, either sent immediately or scheduled for a specific delivery day/time. Please note that eGift sales are final and not able to be cancelled. If you email an eGift to your own email address, you should receive two emails: a receipt (within minutes) and the actual eGift (after a slight delay for processing). Please check your spam or junk folder if both emails are not in your inbox.
The Scoop on Gift Cards
1. Hall Management Group gift cards are valid at Halls Chophouse, High Cotton Charleston, Slightly North of Broad, Old Village Post House Inn, Rita’s Seaside Grille, Halls Chophouse Greenville, Halls Chophouse Columbia, and Halls Chophouse Nexton (coming 2019) and may be used for food, beverage, Inn accommodations, and retail purchases.
2. Our restaurants accept gift cards issued by Hall Management Group, Maverick Southern Kitchens, Halls Chophouse, and Rita’s Seaside Grille. We do not accept Charleston Cooks gift certificates.
3. Gift cards may also be purchased at any of our restaurants.
4. Gift cards never expire nor lose their value.
5. Each gift card to be mailed is attached to a presenter detailing our restaurants and is hand-personalized with To, From, and a short message the purchaser provides. Include your message in the Order Notes box at the bottom of the checkout page.
6. Sales of eGifts are final and not able to be cancelled.
7. If you emailed an eGift to your own email address, you should receive two emails: a receipt (within minutes) and the actual eGift (after a slight delay for processing). Please check your spam or junk folder if both emails are not in your inbox.