Purchase Gift Cards
The Perfect Way to Share What’s Fresh and Tasty at the Hall Family of Restaurants With Your Favorite People
Hall Management Group Gift Cards and eGifts work like cash, are valid in all of our restaurants, and never expire!
Choose a Traditional Gift Card to be mailed to you or to a friend through the US Postal Service. Select your dollar value and quantity at the top right of this screen (desktop site) or at the bottom of this page (mobile site).
Email an eGift to yourself or a friend, either sent immediately or scheduled for a specific delivery day/time.
Click to enter the Gift Card or eGift number to check the current balance of your card.
The Scoop on Gift Cards
* Hall Management Group physical Gift Cards and eGifts are valid for redemption at Halls Chophouse Charleston, Halls Chophouse Columbia, Halls Chophouse Greenville, Halls Chophouse Nexton, Halls Signature Events, High Cotton Charleston, Slightly North of Broad, and Rita’s Seaside Grille, and may be used toward food, beverage, private events, and retail purchases.
* Our restaurants accept valid physical Gift Cards and eGifts issued by Hall Management Group, Maverick Southern Kitchens, Halls Chophouse, and Rita’s Seaside Grille.
* Physical Gift Cards may also be purchased at any of our restaurants.
* Gift Cards and eGifts never expire nor lose their value. Any remaining balance will be carried on the gift card.
* Each physical Gift Card to be mailed is attached to a presenter detailing our restaurants and is hand-personalized with To, From, and a short message the purchaser provides. Include your message in the Order Notes box at the bottom of the checkout page.
* Sales of eGifts are final and not able to be cancelled or refunded.
* If you emailed an eGift to your own email address, you should receive two emails: a receipt (within minutes) and the actual eGift (after a slight delay for processing). Please check your spam or junk folder if both emails are not in your inbox. Gmail email accounts also have a folder called Promotions that sometimes filters our eGifts.
* Physical Gift Cards sent via the United States Postal Service are not able to be tracked.