Bodhi BrunchFebruary 28 2021 | 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
5 Faber Street, Charleston, SC 29401
Flow gently into the week with our Bodhi Brunch, a candle-lit yoga class and restorative brunch at Halls Signature Events. Locomotion Fitness Yoga Instructor (and Halls Corporate Recruiter) Haley Kramer will first lead you through an hour-long flow and then to brunch! Our restorative brunch features antioxidant-rich fruits, super foods, fresh smoothies and green tea sparklers. First two drinks included in the ticket price. Please bring your yoga mats, water bottles, towels and masks!
Menu is subject to change
- Avocado shrimp toast
- Mini Greek yogurt parfaits with acai berry glaze
- Pastrami-cured salmon bagel crustinis
- Assorted deviled eggs: pepper jam, traditional, bacon wedge
- Farro and dried cherry grain salad
- Exotic fruit platter: jackfruit, starfruit, papaya
- Stuffed croissants: ham and cheese, veggie (asparagus, goat cheese, pimento)
- Whole wheat mini pancakes and fruit
- Gluten-free mini biscuits and jam
- Mini smoothies: green (spinach, avocado, banana, apple), beet (red beets, ginger, carrots), classic fruit (berries, Greek yogurt)
A portion of each ticket sold during Cheers, Charleston goes directly towards Pay It Forward Charleston, a nonprofit dedicated to providing emergency assistance in the form of grants to members of the Charleston food and beverage community. Gratuity is included in the ticket price; tax is added upon checkout. Cancellations are accepted up to 48 hours before the event. Refunds will not be granted within 48 hours of the event.
Guests must be 21 years of age or older to purchase tickets and able to show official ID before entering the event. If there are any allergies within your group, please call the restaurant directly for necessary accommodations.
Please note, in order to maintain social distancing, our events will be limited in scope and spaced accordingly for the health and safety of our staff and guests in accordance with CDC guidelines. Maximum eight people per party, please. Parties are sat separately with a minimum six feet separation. Guest must don a mask when on their feet, moving about the event and may remove it once at the table.